Majic 95.1 wants you to learn more about ResCare.
Children’s Sanctuary was founded in 1995, and recently merged with ResCare in order to continue to provide quality service. We provide care to youth between the ages of 0-23; however, the average age of youth who are placed in our program is 9-18. We serve youth with serious emotional problems, moderate to serious behaviors, physically and mentally challenged youth, medically fragile and those who are difficult to place due to numerous moves. We are currently undergoing a huge recruitment effort and would love to share our information with you!
Our Mission: ResCare Youth Services will exert every effort to provide care, treatment, and stability for children in the least restrictive setting until a permanency goal is met.
Our Vision: ResCare youth Services envisions a holistic program of treatment for the children that includes the child, biological family, foster family, teachers, public custodial agency worker, counselors, and other significant individuals in the child’s life. We focus on the emotional, social, medical, academic and cultural needs of the child.
Our Goal: The ultimate goal for every child placed in our care is stability, continuity of treatment, and permanence, either through reunification with the biological family, adoption, or self-sufficiency.
• Every child deserves a safe, permanent home with a nurturing, caring family.
• Every child should be treated with dignity and understanding.
• Every child is an individual with human rights and legal rights.
• Every child has a right to participate in his or her treatment planning.
• Reunification with the biological family is the primary goal for a child.
• Adoption will be the goal when reunification in not possible.
We need your help in meeting the needs of our youth, please consider being a foster parent.